The Florida Local Heroes Program is proud to honor our Local Heroes by offering significant savings on mortgage lending fees and also realtor commission rebates to help our Local Heroes purchase or refinance his or her home.
Who are our Local Heroes?
- Teachers and School Administrators
- University & College Faculty and Staff
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety Officers
- Medical Personnel (EMS & Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses, Dentists, Chiropractors & Administrators and Support Staff in the medical field)
- Military (Active duty, Reservists, National Guard members & Coast Guard Personnel)
- Military Veterans
- Government and Municipal employees (City, County, State and Federal)
- Non-Profit Organization Employees that serve our communities
How much can our Local Heroes save?
- Free and Fast Pre-Qualification
- No Application Fee
- No Lender Document Fee
- No Lender Administration Fee
- $1500 Lender Credit
Are you a Local Hero? Our Local Heroes receive a $1,500 lender credit towards home buying closing costs.
Our Local Heroes can also receive an additional realtor commission rebate towards closing costs at closing when you choose one of our Preferred Realtors near you as your Buyer’s Agent. Your search for a home just got even better! Not only will your Buyer’s Agent help you find your next home and negotiate the best price, now your Preferred Realtor will even contribute a portion of his/her commission to help you purchase your new home.
Are you a realtor? Become a Florida Local Heroes Preferred Realtor by clicking here. It’s FREE!
*The FL Local Heroes Program is for the purchase or refinance of a primary residence only. It cannot be used on a second home or investment property. Zero bank fees does not apply to points purchased to buy down mortgage interest rates. Realtor commission rebate does not apply to home mortgage refinances. PRMG is not affiliated with the real estate companies listed on this website.
Loan approval and rate is dependent upon applicant’s credit, collateral, financial history and program availability at time of origination. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. This is not a loan commitment or guarantee of any kind. Paramount Residential Mortgage Group, Inc.(NMLS ID 75243) 1265 Corona Pointe Court, Suite 301, Corona, CA 92879. ©2017. Not affiliated with any government entity.
The first step for your home purchase is to get Pre-Qualified.
To get started with your Pre-Qualification,
click Apply Now
All applications are subject to credit approval.